May 3 - Things that make you uncomfortable
* parents yelling at their kids, or people demeaning their spouse in public
* confrontation of any kind.....I avoid it like the plague and often will keep my feelings and opinions bottled up to avoid any sort of conflict
* psychotic sports parents who are so obsessed with the win that they forget to teach their children good sportsmanship and love of the game
* women who can't walk in heels (seriously, don't wear heels if you have to walk like a newborn calf in them)
* knocking on the door of a house I've never been to
* strangers invading my space
* people who mispronounce the words library and supposedly, and those who use the word "preggers" or "prego" to describe pregnancy, people who say "seen" instead of "saw" or "have seen".....basically anything that comes out of your mouth that makes you sound uneducated
* men in tiny jogging shorts of bathing suits
* beauty pageants featuring anyone under the age of 18......and the younger the contestants, the more uncomfortable I feel
Martina McBride – White Christmas Let it Snow | Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas | Silver Bells | Hark! The Herald Angels ...
So, the other day I was doing some laundry in my room and half listening to the TV droning on behind me. It was an old rerun of a Golden Gi...
So, this is something I've decided to do quarterly here on my blog. I subscribe to an AWESOME website called, of course, FITFABFUN. I ...
Staying close to the shoreline has its perks. There is comfort in the shoreline. There's safety. Familiarity. When you stay close to ...