May 3 - Things that make you uncomfortable
* parents yelling at their kids, or people demeaning their spouse in public
* confrontation of any kind.....I avoid it like the plague and often will keep my feelings and opinions bottled up to avoid any sort of conflict
* psychotic sports parents who are so obsessed with the win that they forget to teach their children good sportsmanship and love of the game
* women who can't walk in heels (seriously, don't wear heels if you have to walk like a newborn calf in them)
* knocking on the door of a house I've never been to
* strangers invading my space
* people who mispronounce the words library and supposedly, and those who use the word "preggers" or "prego" to describe pregnancy, people who say "seen" instead of "saw" or "have seen".....basically anything that comes out of your mouth that makes you sound uneducated
* men in tiny jogging shorts of bathing suits
* beauty pageants featuring anyone under the age of 18......and the younger the contestants, the more uncomfortable I feel
In the monotony of daily life, chasing after happiness can seem like an endless, really big project. And sometimes, it is. But sometime...
Dear Max; We made it, Buddy! Happy 18th birthday! Do you feel any different than you did yesterday? Maybe you should. Today marks...
HEY, YOU. You are enough. That big dream you have, the one that seems far too big and bold and grand to ever really be ...
You take them both, and there you have the facts of life. :P (OK, enough reminiscing about my childhood TV habits.) Dear You, ...