Monday, May 13, 2013

Blog Every Day in May -- Day 13

May 13 -- Issue a public apology (This can be as funny or serious or creative as you want it to be)

When I first saw today's writing assignment, I was a little perplexed. Quite frankly, I had no idea what I was going to apologize about.

Then I started thinking about the movie "Mean Girls", and the scene where all the girls had to apologize to all the people they had hurt in their lives:

"I'm sorry I called you a gap-toothed bitch.  It's not your fault you're so gap-toothed."

"I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea that time at Barnes and Noble and I'm sorry for telling everyone about it.....and I'm sorry for repeating it now".

Anyway, that gave me the idea to apologize for a bunch of little things, instead of one big  wordy apology.  So here goes:

*I'm sorry I don't post enough photos on my blog like I used to

*I'm sorry for all the times I've been impatient, moody or mean to my family

*I'm sorry to my Pinterest followers for spamming you all with a million images....it's just too much inspiration

*I'm sorry (but not really) to everyone who is annoyed at my anal retentiveness when it comes to spelling, grammar and sentence structure......oh, and my irritation towards people who use non words like "prolly"

*I'm sorry to my husband......I'm sure you didn't really how crazy I was when you married me, but you're stuck with me and all my insanity for eternity.  Sorry........but not really

*Also an apology to the world.  I am who I  am.....quirky, crazy, silly, happy me.  And for that I'm sorry that I'm NOT sorry

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...