Monday, May 6, 2013

Blog Every Day in May -- Day 6

May 6- If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question "what do you do"?

Since I work full-time outside the home, I feel it's worth mentioning.  I'm an administration clerk for Alberta Mental Health.  I have been with this branch of Alberta Health Services for almost a year and a half and I love it.  

I certainly don't define who I am by my 9-to-5 job though.

I'm a daughter, a wife, a mother, and a best friend.

So I do a lot of things.....

I love - I laugh - I explore - I read - I write - I dream - I create - I work - I hug - I play

I dream of the future - I dance with no music on - I laugh when it's inappropriate - I sing like I'm a freakin' rock star - I struggle - I fail - I plan - I do better - I over analyze - I think 

I try to live every day to it's fullest - I foster relationships with people I care about

Oh, and Pinterest.......I could make a career out of wasting time there, er......pinning.

I'm me.......and I'm still working on it.


1 comment:

Your Mama said...

:)

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...